ANTI SOCIAL

31.3.09

Actually I know I shouldn't be gossiping about someone behind their back, but I just couldn't stop thinking about it. I never met a person who can be so ... umm I don't even know the right word to describe this person. Maybe a self-centered person is the closest word to it. Anyway, I decided to write about this "anti social girl" in my class. I hope someday she realizes her mistakes and puts in some efforts to change her behavior. I'm sure that almost all of my friends know who this girl is. I won't mention her name, it's rude. Let's just call her X.


In the beginning of our 12th grade, things were going just fine. No conflicts, no enemies, no bad labeling, just 29 happy-XII-Social-1-girls. Until that incident around October 2008, which included me and some of my friends, and the most important one: her best friend. *I don't have to say it here because it always make me hate her more*. 

The conclusion of that incident is that I realized how selfish she was. And after that, everyone in my class turned their backs on her. But to my amazement, she didn't realize it. She acted normally, like nothing has ever happened, like she didn't care that everyone is slowly avoiding her. Gosh, even her best friend didn't want to be with her anymore!

I copy a post from her best friend's blog, it's titled "10 Things I Hate About You". This is the post:
1. you are way too selfish
2. you hope that people will treat you like the way your family treat you. hell we are your friends! suite yourself, princess!
3. you never care about anyone, all you care is yourself and your stuffs. it's sucks, really
4. you act like a princess but the fact is you are not a princess, so please just act like the normal one!
5. you are too obsessed with gossip girl's things or socialite's life, i don't know, maybe both
6. you are soooo ambitious and sometimes it makes me scared
7. you are very stubborn and i just can't tell you the right one when you go to the wrong way
8. you always expect for people's help, especially when you cannot do some things like English homework etc
9. have you ever fight for your own good? struggle for your dreams with your own ability? well, i guess you never.
10. do you ever apologize when you did something bad to people and you had realized that you are wrong? 


i don't know why, maybe you have to wash your brain and start for a new life. something is wrong with you and i just can't fix it. you have to fix it by yourself, it's a must for your own goods.
well, maybe you haven't realize what you have done to people around you especially your friends. just wait and see what will happen to you a couple years from now if you still act like those above.


See?
It's not like I'm provoking all of you to hate X, but I'm only telling the truth. One of my friend said: "The first time you befriend with her, everything will be fine. But as the time passes by, she gets more selfish, and forces you to do something for her. She always asks for help but she doesn't want to help you if you have trouble, and finally you realize that she's not a good friend for you." I want to add this: she is a super annoying girl who only wants to befriend with the 'it-girls', not EVERYONE.

I really hope that someday (maybe now maybe later) she will change into a better person (Amen). Maybe you will say that it's difficult for people to change, I know that. And only to make things worse, my friends and I have never tried to talk to her and tell her what's wrong. It's our fault too that she becomes a person like that, but think about this: if you're in my position, what will you do? When you dislike someone, do you still want to chat with him/her?

The thing is, she has to wake up soon. She has to realize that after all this time, she isn't doing well in her social life even though her best friend said that she wants to be a part of socialite's life. She is an adult now (already 18) and I think she has to be able to solve her problems all by herself, not with other's help. 

Come on X, you're in social class, you should socialize with your friends, instead of doing something that make your friends hate you more. But it's your choice: make friends, or foes.

2 comments:

irmo said...

i love this one hahahahaha *ketawa kejam

indaho said...

haha irma = mean girl
ckckck ga nyangka